David McRitchie

Just a word of caution, I don't think it just paranoia save your Excel workbook
first before you save as HTML to make sure you save any outstanding changes
in your Excel workbook.

"bigwheel" wrote ...
When you click FileSave As and choose to save as a Web Page, you are given
two options:- Entire Workbook or Selection: Sheet. Choose Sheet.

"Tomasz Klim" wrote:

I have an Excel workbook (XLS file), that has three sheets inside, and I
want to save one of these sheets as HTML file. How to do it in a few simple
steps? When I'm trying to save it, Excel always saves ALL sheets, with HTML
frames etc. I only want to save ONE of these sheets, without anything else.

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance!