Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tarns[_6_] tarns[_6_] is offline

Default return row count of filtered data.

I want to be able to count the amount of rows returned after i filter
some data. If the row count1, eg atleast one row returned then i want
the script to execute some code

When i pause my macro, i can see 11 rows are selected, and those 11
rows are copied to the new sheet but the row count returned is too
large.

Code:
--------------------

Sheets("List").Select
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=7, Criteria1:="=" & Range("I1").Value ' Filter data. (Rows returned are 11)
Set NewIssueRC = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range
NewIssueRC.Copy 'Copy Filtered Data. 11 rows are selected
Count = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Count ' DOSNT WORK. Returns 3441 rows of data.

If Count 0 Then
Application.StatusBar = "CREATING NEW ISSUES PIVOT TABLE......."

--
tarns
tarns's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32291