Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WomanInWhite WomanInWhite is offline

Default Displaying relevant info according to output

I have created a worksheet where a user can select their gender and
date of birth from a drop-down list. Based on what they pick, they have
a Lucky Number generated. Each Lucky Number tells the user a unique
horoscope.

I would like to display only the relevant horoscope (at the bottom of
that same page) according to the Lucky Number which is generated. I
will be importing the horoscope from an internet webpage.

How can I do this? Do I have to use VBA? Help!

Thanks in advance! :)