Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JanF JanF is offline

Default Context-sensitive Actions pane

Thanks, Tony; no need to investigate further. The VSTO team says that the
events are nondeterministic. I just needed to find a way to get around that
in the code, and they pointed me in the right direction there as well.

"tony h" wrote:

I have not looked at your code in any detail but I would not use message
boxes to track the order of selected/deselected. Use something passive
like a debug.print or print to a log file. As the Messagebox takes the
focus it may itself change the selected deselectd effect.

regards

PS may look t the code tomorrow

--
tony h