Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
darlove darlove is offline

Default Loading Bar

Justin Philips wrote:
I don't know if this is possible but I was hoping it is. I am trying
to make a loading status bar appear while my data is being saved in
access. [...]

Hi,

take a look at 'Microsoft Excel 2000 Power Programming with VBA' by
John Walkenbach or its later versions by the same author (you can find
it on the Web as a pdf file ;-). He gives very cute pieces of code that
will do all the black work for you and you will be - I promise - very,
very happy with the final product you'll arrive at. You'll get a very
professional-looking loading status bar (fully customizable, of
course). I would give you the code but unfortunatelly it requires to
build a (very simple, indeed) form, so it would take too much to
explain in here.

Kind regards
Darlove