Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ndalal ndalal is offline

Default .XLA versus XLS sheet code

I am not sure if I made my question clear..so here it goes......

XLA - add-in to insert sheet (name: foo) - this generates new sheet and
adds it to the XLS file (VBA project). This XLS file is not fixed.
Anybody can open their own XLS file and addin XLA to it.

XLS - sheet "foo" is inside this workbook. Now I would like to add code
for "worksheet_change" behind this sheet. Since this XLS (VBA project)
is not under my control, I cannot edit this XLS.

So I am trying to insert the code dynamically from XLA to the sheet in
XLS during the function call to insert sheet (XLA) by any user. And
thats where I am stucked.

Thanks for the help.