Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steven steven is offline

Default Testing Range from other Sheets

I have the following code in Sheet1 which is where the range Priority exists.

If Not Intersect(Range("Priority"), Target) Is Nothing Then
Call FunctionOne
Else
Call FunctionTwo

If I am in a different Sheet and run the same code testing the named range
"Priority" I get this error message:

Method 'Range' of object'_worksheet' failed.

Is there a way to make it so I can test the Range from any Sheet in the file
so this code will work regardless of the sheet I am running it in. Note: the
range name I am testing will definitely exist. It just may not exist in the
current active sheet.

Thank you for your help.

Steven