Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Formula to Macro help PLEASE

You have other suggestions at your other posts.

Hemming wrote:

I have a column of telephone numbers. I need to change the area code and
first three digits of each of these numbers to a new area code and new
first thee digits. Example: 5555555555 change to (444)444-5555. notice
the last four digits need to stay the same.
If I have 100 numbers to change, the last 4 digits will be 100 unique
numbers. The formula =value(“444444”&right(a1:a100,4)) works however I
need to do this as part of a Macro ( for ease to the person using the
spreadsheet ) need some help PLEASE !!! thanks

--
Hemming
Hemming's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32185

--