Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken McLennan[_3_] Ken McLennan[_3_] is offline

Default Application.ScreenUpdating is ineffective

G'day there Chip & Paul,

Thanks very much for your quick responses. I appreciate getting
any answer, but one which may point me in the right direction is even
better =)

Your statement is correct if you're talking about only a single
proc, which doesn't call another proc.

Well, that answers why my little one liner didn't work (I thought
it might be something similar to that. However I still get the same
result when I explicitly enter Application.ScreenUpdating = False in my
procedure. This was, however on the sheet page (which I forgot to
mention previously) in the code for 1) a CommandButton, and 2) in the
Selection_Change code. Should I change this over to an ordinary module?
I'll probably try that anyway, but I just wonder whether that should
make any difference.

See ya, and thanks again,
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia