Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
luu980[_2_] luu980[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting EXACT duplicate rows

hmmm... I'm not familiar with VB programming, actually excel programming
also for that matter. :( The VB example provided above is okay for a
table with a few lines of data, but is it easy to setup for large data
sets? I have over 4000 rows of data that needs the duplicates filtered
out and I don't know where to begin in terms of VB programming.

No one knows of a macro that does this? Setting up filters to do this
task seems significantly more difficult than just executing a macro
each time.

Surely there must be one out there already for this?!

--
luu980
luu980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6931