Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LookingGood LookingGood is offline

Default Pipe a Paragraph to a bookmark in Word

Hi,
I am a newbie to VBA but have ample generic programming skills.
I have setup paragraphs in code within Excel VBA. Set the necessary
bookmarks in Word. When Excel document is executed, the word document is
populated with these paragraphs, thats okay, now the fun starts.
Questions:
1. How do I get certain fields to display in bold or italic (done thru Excel
VBA)
2. If certain part of the word document is split into 3 columns, how do I
align data to start the display on the same row. Note 'column 1' could have
1 line data, 'Column 2' could have 5 lines data and column 3 could have 2
lines data. So the next section of data should really start on row 7 leaving
row 6 as blank.

Many Thanks