Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
Thierry Paradis Thierry Paradis is offline

Default All users path

Hi!

I have a weird path problem.

Model path (Application.TemplatesPath): Gives a path in my windows user
"documents and settings" folder
Startup path (Application.StartupPath): Gives a path in my windows user
"documents and settings" folder
Add-in path (Application.LibraryPath): Gives a path in an Office directory

The Model and Startup paths are "user"-defined and the add-in path are "all
users" defined. I would like to have all "all users" path including Model
and Startup. What's the way?

Thanks,

Thierry Paradis.