Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DTTODGG DTTODGG is offline

Default Help with VBA Macro Reading Excel "form"

I have an excel €śform€ť that people from different companies send me each month.
The fields a

C2 = Company Name
C3 = Date of Inventory
C4 = Date of Receipt

After that, they give me a list of serial numbers, model names and colors:

A8 = 1234 B8 = Lemon C8 = Yellow
A9 = 2345 B9 = Apple C9 = Red
A10 = 345 B10=Grape C10=Purple
A11 = 678 B11=Apple C11=Red

This goes on down the €śform€ť, then there is a second column with the same
data:

E8 = 1234 F8 = Lemon G8 = Yellow
E9 = 2345 F9 = Apple G9 = Red
E10 = 345 F10=Grape G10=Purple

E11 = 678 F11=Apple G11=Red

Sometimes people will €śskip€ť a line for legibility.

I would like to read this data into a spreadsheet format like:

Serial Number Model Color Company Date1 Date2
1234 Lemon Yellow C2 C3 C4
2345 Apple Red C2 C3 C4

Im not certain I explained this very well. Im not familiar with VBA, but
it should work something like:
For I = 1 to TheEnd
If A8 < NULL then \
Row I+1 = A8, B8, C8, C2, C3, C4

I hope you can figure this out and help me.
Thanks a bunch!