Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Marlow Chris Marlow is offline

Default What are the benefits of using VB for excel formulas?

Ed,

Maybe, but probably not. If you have a lot of rows of data leading to your
results then some preprocessing in a database (Access say) might help.

Regards,

Chris.

--
Chris Marlow
MCSD.NET, Microsoft Office XP Master

"Ed" wrote:

Excel 2000: I'm currently using a spreadsheet with so many formulas on it
that it's limiting the amount of data I can use it to process. If I program
the formulas in VB will it increase the calculation capacity of the
spreadsheet I'm using? Or will I have to do something else?