Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Triggered screen shots

Why not just take that data and copy|paste special|values to a different sheet?

Barry Taylor wrote:

Hi All,

I am running a trading application in Excel 2003 and would like to
record a screen shot (or equivalent) each time a trade is triggered so
that I can fine tune my trading by revising the prevailing conditions,
indicators etc at the time the trade was placed in the market.

A new trade would be indicated by "Placed" appearing somewhere within a
range of cells on my worksheet and could occur probably up to thirty
times a session. It doesn't matter to me if the screen shots are pasted
to another worksheet or to Word or whatever.

Is this practical and if so how would I go about implementing same?

Thanks in advance for any help. I have minimal VBA skills.

Barry

--
Barry Taylor
Barry Taylor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20541