Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Cell change causes action

You can use the Change procedure of the worksheet. Right-click
the sheet tab, choose View Code, and paste in the following code:

If Application.Intersect(Target, Range("D6:D19")) Is Nothing
Then
Exit Sub
End If
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then
Exit Sub
End If
Target(1, 2) = Target * Range("D2")

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I fill a cell automatically when a different cell is
changed?
For example, D2 contains a rate. When I enter data in any cell
in
(d6:d19) I would the adjacent cell in (e6:e19) to be the value
of the
cell in d*d2 (Same thing for range f6:f19 and g6:g19)

Thanks.