Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default store variable

The selecting is not necessary, just state your start point in the code, I
had use A1. Try

Sub HideCols()
Dim iLastCol As Long
Dim iStartCol As Long

iLastCol = Cells(6, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
iStartCol = iLastCol - 12
With Columns(iStartCol).Resize(, 6)
.Hidden = Not .Hidden
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Sub HideCols()
Dim iLastCol As Long
Dim iStartCol As Long

iLastCol = Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
iStartCol = iLastCol - 12
With Columns(iStartCol).Resize(, 6)
.Hidden = Not .Hidden
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"keen learner" wrote in message
Assistance Please

jan feb mar apr may june july aug sep oct nov dec 12

mth
Bakkies 5 9 56 45 34 13 87 90 54 34 34 54

519
cars 7 8 23 34 76 9 19 23 35 56 38

34
467
trucks 23 56 67 45 76 32 54 23 56 23 54 54

762

I have a excell spreadsheet setup as above and every month i add a new

colum
I would like to write a macro that can enable me to display 6 month data

and
12 months data alternately or in other words hide and unhide unnecssary
colums

Please help