Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Reading data from a list box

Aaron,

You can use the "Column" property of a listbox along with the "ListIndex"
property to specify values. Both properties start with zero, so the second
column is 1...

x = ListBox1.Column(1, ListBox1.ListIndex)

When nothing is selected, ListIndex is -1.

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Aaron1978" wrote in message...
Thanks. That makes a bit more sense now. What I would like to be able to
do is to read in data from both columns to two different cells. i.e. the
user needs to have both sets of data on their worksheet before they can
proceed. At the moment I can only read in one piece of data i.e. that
data which has a bound column.
Best Regards,
Aaron