David McRitchie

HI Michael,
Please explain messed up. I opened the file in Excel 2000 (file, open) as Jon
suggested and it it looks fine in Excel. In fact if you will notice in the
HTML there are rows that do not line up, yet Excel lined those rows
up -- like the stuff under "Packing Specifications" does not originally
line up with content to the left and I was very much surprised that
something that looks independently formatted would appear on
same rows.

You could make some changes like the following, you probably won't
like the results as far as readability goes because of the merged cells.

format, cells, alignment, vertical: top (Excel defaults to bottom)

select numeric cells -- Ctrl+A, Edit, go to (Ctr+G), Special, Constants + Numbers
then on the Excel toolbars click on the Centered format to unselect it.

select numeric cells -- Ctrl+A, Edit, go to (Ctr+G), Special, Constants + Text
then on the Excel toolbars click on the Centered format to unselect it.

Because of merged cells you find some of your numbers way far to the
right

HTH,

"michaeltan" wrote in message

No, I have not get the problem resolved. I certainly would appreciate if
you can help to convert existing html to excel.
http://147.202.45.242/~calscan/intra...int.php?LID=33