Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS GS is offline

Default How to open the //Text Import Wizard// from within a macro?

Hi e18,

I'm glad you finally got the revised code. As I said in my email to you, I
need to do this frequently myself, and your request inspired me to do
something about that. I actually worked it through to make sure it handles
multi-selecting the files properly, because I didn't want to have to open
them individually if I got a quantity to import all at once. I also wanted to
be able to import single files without having to close any other workbooks. I
suppose I could combine everything into one procedure, but I can live with
doing things this way for now. Anyway, these are what I'm using and I'm more
than happy to share them.

Thanks for the inspiration!
Regards,
GS