Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Looking for a way to avoid many If/Then statements

To check if at least one cell is not False:

set rng = Range("AE1:BG1")
if not (application.Countif(rng,False) = rng.count) the

Hard to tell from your description what the actual criteria is.

Tom Ogilvy

"Paul987" wrote in
message ...

I have a sheet containing rows of 20 cells (AE1:BG1) with formulas that
result in True/False. I would like to creat a macro that screens for
rows where the values are either all "True" or "Blank". (anything but
"False").
The Macro would then copy that row and paste it to another sheet.

Is there a way to state If Cells AE1:BG1 < False Then...

If not, is there a better way to go about this? There has to be a
better way than 20 If/Thens...
TIA
Paul

--