Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Todd is offline

Default delete defined names

I am trying to delete the defined names out of a series of worksheets in a
workbook. I recorded this macro and it doesn't work. It stops at the first
task. What should I add in to make it work?

Thanks,

Todd

Sub macro1()
'
' macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 3/6/2006 by tlandwert
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+e
'
ActiveWorkbook.Names("BaselineContingency").Delete
ActiveWorkbook.Names("BaselineLabor").Delete
ActiveWorkbook.Names("BaselineMatl").Delete
ActiveWorkbook.Names("BaselineMillTime").Delete
ActiveWorkbook.Names("BaselineOvenTime").Delete
ActiveWorkbook.Names("BaselineSupv").Delete
ActiveWorkbook.Names("BaselineOther").Delete
ActiveWorkbook.Names("BaselineTotal").Delete
End Sub