Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jonah Jonah is offline

Default Script fails in Excel was okay before.

Yes. And many of my cells are error checking automatically for some reason,
and thus throwing up error messages telling me that the cells contain text.
I set them as decimal numbers with no decimal places. Now I cannot enter a
formula in many of the cells despite this. Very odd.

Jonah
------

Tom Ogilvy wrote:

If Role is empty, it would work.

I suspect Role is numeric

Tom Ogilvy

"Jonah" wrote in message
No value. Runtime error message 13.

Jonah
---------------

Tom Ogilvy wrote:

What is the value of Role when you get the error?

Tom Ogilvy

"Jonah" wrote in message
Runtime error message 13

Type mismatch.

Sheets(FullName).Cells(1, 3) = "Roll: " + Role

Jonah

Ardus Petus wrote:

What is the error message, and which line is yellow-highlighted?

--
AP