Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
broro183[_48_] broro183[_48_] is offline

Default Can I use "or" in a select case construct?

Thanks Bob,

Helmut couldn't explain - are you able to explain why it doesn't need
the "case is" form, what does the "is" means & show me an example of
when that form should be used?

I can't understand the help file in Excel 2002 which states:
"expressionlist-n Required if a Case appears. Delimited list of one or
more of the following forms: expression, expression To expression, Is
comparisonoperator expression. The To keyword specifies a range of
values. If you use the To keyword, the smaller value must appear before
To. Use the Is keyword with comparison operators (except Is and Like) to
specify a range of values. If not supplied, the Is keyword is
automatically inserted."

Also in the interests of optimising my complete code (recently rebuilt
& not completely tested yet), do you have any suggestions of where I
should/could post it for others to review & make suggestions?

TIA
Rob Brockett
NZ
Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience...

--
broro183
broro183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30068