Rowan

It depends on how you do your totals.

Lets say you start off with 3 sheets. Tally, ClientA and ClientB in that
order. On the Tally sheet there are two ways you can sum cell A1 from each of
the other sheets. You can use =ClientA!A1+ClientB!A1 or you can use
=SUM(ClientA:ClientB!A1).

If you use the second option =SUM(ClientA:ClientB!A1), any sheet you insert
between ClientA and ClientB will be included in the Tally total. So a very
simple macro would be something like:

dim nSht as worksheet
set nsht = sheets.add
nsht.move befo=sheets(sheets.count)

Hope this helps
Rowan

PS changes to the sheet names will automatically be updated to the formuas.

"Greegan" wrote:

I need to create a macro which copies a blank "invoice" to the workbook.
That is pretty simple, however I have a tally sheet adding up costs, taxes,
goods sold, ect.
I need each new sheet to be included on the tally sheet.

I tried to explain this before but now that I've looked over my question I
understand I wasn't very clear.
I would appreciate any assistance given.

I am trying to reproduce our company's product order invoices on the
computer, in Excel. I'm using Office XP on XP Home Ed.

I suppose if this couldn't be done, I could simply create maybe 50
worksheets and include them on the tally sheet. I would need to know two
things for this direction choice however...
How would I record a macro where I would unhide the topmost worksheet on the
unhide list, rather than specifying a sheet's name.
Also, if I go this direction and as we go along using this workbook decide
to change the worksheet names (to names of our clients for example) will i
need to change the reference on the tally worksheet?

Thanks again,

Scott