Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Drenker[_3_] Steve Drenker[_3_] is offline

Default Retrieving Values Saved in Names

Hi. I need to retrieve values I've saved using Insert / Name / Define. In
other words, I've created a Name "Base_Year" with a stored value of 49. How
do I refer to this Name ("Base_Year") to get the associated value (49)

I can easily retrieve the values of named ranges on worksheets...
Dim rate As Double
rate = Range("Labor_rate_Admin_Base_Year").Value

How do I do the same thing when I stored a value directly in the Name?

I know I can iterate across all names as follows, but how do I get the
"n.RefersTo" of a specific "n.name"?

Dim n As Name

For Each n In ActiveWorkbook.Names
n.Name