Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_5_] Jim Thomlinson[_5_] is offline

Default Create a subfolder

Sorry. Typo. Should be Dialogs and you should add an intended file name (the
intention of the ... in my original post).

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show ThisWorkbook.Path &
"\MyDirectory\MyFile.xls"
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Casey" wrote:

Jim,
Thanks for the reply, but I'm getting the following error message.
Run-time error 438
Object doesn't support this property or method.

Here is my full Code

Private Sub cmdCopyTransmittal_Click()
Dim c As Range
Dim d As Range

Sheets("TRANS(0)").Copy
ActiveSheet.Unprotect ("geekk")
Set d = ActiveSheet.Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas)
For Each c In d
With c
.Value = .Value
End With
Next c
ActiveSheet.Shapes("cmdCopyTransmittal").Delete
ActiveSheet.Shapes("cmdImportSubmittals").Delete
ActiveSheet.Shapes("cmdAddRow").Delete
ActiveSheet.Shapes("cmdDeleteRow").Delete

ActiveSheet.Protect ("geekk"), DrawingObjects:=True,
Contents:=True, _
Scenarios:=True
On Error Resume Next
MkDir ThisWorkbook.Path & "\MyDirectory"
On Error GoTo 0
'DEBUG HIGHTLIGHTS THIS NEXT LINE
Application.Dialog(xlDialogSaveAs).Show ThisWorkbook.Path &
"\MyDirectory"

Casey

Casey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4545
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=518887