Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Wise[_30_] Michael Wise[_30_] is offline

Default Need help

Very well could be putting this in the wrong forum but it's the only
place I could think of that I could possibly get help.

I need to rename a large selection of files in a directory. In
particular I need to remove the first 3-4 characters of the current
file name. For instance is the file name is 3410-Lime Light.cdg I need
it to be Lime Light.cdg. Can I do this with VB or am I needing to
really needing to look else where for a solution.

Thank you,
Michael

--
Michael Wise