Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default RangeName blocks of data

I guess because I didn't feel that address is all that is necessary.

Tom Ogilvy

"GS" wrote in message
Hi Tom,

Prior to my original post, there were no others. There seems to be a time
delay for updating the forum. (I think we've seen this before) Had I seen
your post, I wouldn't have bothered as it's good "as is".<FWIW

The switch to using local names was an afterthought in case there were

other
sheets in the wbk that could possibly end up replacing global name