Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
triaz[_4_] triaz[_4_] is offline

Default onAction events on NewMenu

Hi Chip,

The WorkbookBeforeClose event is running and is part of the addin (in
fact all the above code is in the addin), the problem is, how do I test
for the condition that when the current workbook is closed the only
remaining workbook is the addin (which is not active but hidden).

At the moment when the test is performed in WorkbookBeforeClose the
workbook that triggers this is still open, hence WorkbookBeforeClose.

Does this makes sense? or am I plunging to the depths of gibberish?

Thanks for any feedback.

Regards

Tal.