Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default getting a horizontal scroll bar in listbox

the width of the column (columnwidth property) should exceed the width of
the listbox. The columnwidth should accomodate the length of your text.

Tom Ogilvy

"jmoffat" wrote in
message ...

Can anyone help me to get a horizontal scroll bar into a listbox ?

My litbox is 180 point wide (set by width command) but my text is
wider.

I seem to remember if you set a small width in the .columnwidths
property you can generate a scroll bar - but this is ignored for a
single column listbox, which is what I have.

If I reset the .Width property to something very small (eg 50) then I
get the scroll bar but for some reason it doesn't scroll the fullwidth
of the text.

Any help greatly appreciated.

--
jmoffat