David McRitchie

and for the picture did you want it or not.

If you want to get rid of the picture it is a shape and you
and delete shapes by their type or by the location of the
upper left corner as examples of what you might do.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shapes.htm

such as the macro on that page delShapesSel

disorganized is probably not a good description, but for the
moment will assume you will get what you want from Jon's reply.
--
HTH,

"Jon Peltier" wrote in message ...
You could try File - Open, and enter the URL in the filename box.
Depending on your version of Excel, it might work well enough.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

michaeltan wrote:

I tried to cut and paste and the format becomes disorganised. Moreover,
when I copied the picture, it transferred into a cell. Is there any
shareware or aid available that helps in this aspect. URGENT ....