Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PCDork PCDork is offline

Default AutoCalculate at Defined Intervals

I have a huge spreadsheet that picks up market rates off the internet
and then does all sorts of calculations. The market rates are updated
every second and the whole thing is in constant recalculation mode.
This slows my PC to a crawl.

I am looking for a macro that will allow me to do the following:
1 Button to turn on Auto Recalc
1 Button to turn off Auto Recalc
1 Cell to define the interval in seconds between each recalc when Auto
Recalc is Off.

I should be able to enter 15 seconds into the cell and then click on
the "Auto Recalc OFF" button and then the *Macro will count down 15
seconds and do "F9" every 15 seconds*.

If you can help me, I will be very greatful and more if necessary.

Thanks, PCDORK

--
PCDork
PCDork's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32104