Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kassie Kassie is offline

Default Adding formulas based on range names

Hi Adam, ..........
I don't think anyone knows what you are trying to do? Could you be more
specific

"soteman2005" wrote:

Hi,

I have a workbook with three sheets(inputs, overrides, actuals) called
Demand I, Demand O and Demand A. Each row is range named between
columns J and T, with the same name on each sheet, with the exception
of the prefixes DCI, DCOV and DCA dependant upon sheet. I would like
to add a formula to every cell in Demand A column J that is a part of a
range name such that the formula is;

=if(and(DCO_overrides_enabled=TRUE,DCOV_blahblah< ""),DCOV_blahblah,DCI_blahblah)

where DCOV/DCI blahblah is the range name used on the current row.
Does anyone have any ideas as I am quite stumped at the moment.

Thanks

Adam

--
soteman2005