Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dreamkeeper dreamkeeper is offline

Default hide and show columns using one control button

Hi.
I am great in excel but not so great in macros

I am creating a rperot that has "this year", "plan", and "last year"
columns. I want to be able to hide and show specific columns like
"this year" by pressing a "hide ty" button and once it is hidden, have
that same button now say "show this year" and then show this year
columns.

I have created two button controled macros to do the above but I want
to only have one button that toggles and the text changes from hide to
show.

I have an example of this that I can send to someone.

thank you for your help...I am a rookie!
Sub Hide_TY()
Range("F:F,I:I").Select
Range("I1").Activate
Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True