Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Option Button question

have 2 controls when one would do?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

Help GroupName agrees with you -

"GroupName is more efficient for the following reasons...."

Frames also have advantages depending on what else might want to do.

Not sure why the OP is going the checkbox route, sets of optionbuttons

would
seem suitable for each mutually exclusive "yes/no" pair.

Regards,
Peter T

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Easier (IMO) would be to give each set a separate groupname property.

It
doesn't make any difference what it is, just so it is unique among sets

and
common within sets of optionbuttons.

Tom Ogilvy

If you particularly need Option buttons and not checkboxes, put each

set
of
buttons in separate frames.

To disguise use of frames you could set the SpecialEffect property of

the
frame to 0/flat and remove caption.

Regards,
Peter T

"harpscardiff"

wrote in message

Im my form, i've got two questions both require a yes/no answer.

The problem i'm getting is that I can't select an option for both
questions.

Public Sub UserForm_Initialize()
optexpiredY1.Value = ""
optexpiredN1.Value = ""
optlockedY1.Value = ""
optlockedN1.Value = ""

I have a multipage of 6 tabs 4 tabs have the same questions, but

named
differently, according to the tab number.

Is there anyway I could answer both questions?

--
harpscardiff

harpscardiff's Profile:
View this thread: