Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alec H[_3_] Alec H[_3_] is offline

Default If...Then...query

Bob,

Blank was to represent an empty cell. In essence I want to print
document if there are contents (of any sort, text or numeric) in cel
C28 or just continue to the next line of code if cell C28 is completel
empty.

Alec.

Bob Phillips Wrote:
If ("C28") < Blank Then Goto JUMP

assuming Blank is a variable or you are using it illustratively.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Alec H" wrot
in
message ...

Hi,

Extremely simple one for a Thursday....

I have a line of code that currently reads;

Code:
--------------------

If ("C28") = Blank Then Goto JUMP

--------------------

I want to change it so that it prints a document if the field is NOT
blank. I think it should be something like this...

Code:
--------------------

If ("C28") = NotBlank Then objWord.Application.PrintOut

Obviously I have tried the above with no success...

Thanks

--
Alec H

Alec H's Profile: