Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sharon Sharon is offline

Default Excel Pivots!!

Hi - you've been so good over the last couple of weeks I feel bad asking yet
again. I have a workbook that has 13 sheets. Each sheet contains a pivot
table that gets its data from a query in a database. All of the pivots, bar
one, work perfectly. One sees the query and the fields but never returns
data, even though the query itself does. If I delete the pivot and recreate
it, the data shows but when I refresh the data disappears again!! I just
cannot see the problem. Any help would be welcome.
--
Sharon