Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robin Hammond[_2_] Robin Hammond[_2_] is offline

Default Fill and sort multicol listbox from VBA code?

Fran,

Is that for me? I can't find my original post but it sounds like one of my
routines.

I just draw a straight label control above each column of the listbox, then
experiment until I get the placement of the label to match the column
widths.

Name the labels lblCol0, lblCol1 etc, and add an on_click handler for each
label control that calls the sort routine with an index for the column
number.

Does that answer your question?

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"Fran D" wrote in
message ...

Hi Robin

I had a try to your fantastic code (which I admit I dont fully
understand). Unfortunately I couldnt make it work. I have some probs
putting the "lblColX" at the top of the column heads. Is there any
straight way of doing it?
TIA
FranD

--