Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Barlow Tim Barlow is offline

Default Create excel chart from LotusScript, change xlLine line weight

Roy,

In VBA, you change the series' Border.Weight to change the width of the
plotted line.

With ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart
1").Chart.SeriesCollection(1).Border
.ColorIndex = 57
.Weight = xlThick
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
End With

You don't have much choice though: xlHairline, xlThin, xlMedium or xlThick.

HTH

Tim

"Roy Rumaner" <Roy wrote in message
I need to adjust the line weight of an xlLine type chart from within
LotusScript. I cannot find any methods that control the line weight in

VBA.
Everything I see concerning line weight deals with border, not the plotted
line. Any suggestions or help appreciated?