Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ardus Petus Ardus Petus is offline

Default Loop and AutoFill

With formulas only! No VBA!
http://cjoint.com/?dbt6apTVJH

HTH

--
AP

"Anonymous" a écrit dans le message de
Please help!

I'm new to vb in excel.
I've attempted to automate this in excel.
The data is as follows:

Column A Column B Column C
Start Date Amount #ofmonths

I need to take the amount divided the number of months, and spread it
over a period of time.

If the start date is from Jan 01, 2005 with a 12 month period, then the
amount/# of months, is spread from Jan05 to Dec05.

I have also set up columns naming them Jan05, Feb05, March05, etc, so I
can spread the amount over the period of months.

I'm thinking I should loop through the start dates, to see what column
to start spreading the amount/#ofmonths, and then do an autofill based
on the #ofmonths.

Please help, I've tried all different kinds of code scenarios.