Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default For, Each, If, Loop?

I think this is what you want

Dim obj As OLEObject
Dim i As Long

For Each obj In Worksheets("sheet2").OLEObjects
If TypeOf obj.Object Is MSForms.TextBox Then
i = i + 1
With Worksheets("sheet2")
.OLEObjects("TextBox" & i).Visible = _
.Range("A" & 10 + i).Interior.ColorIndex = 3
End With
End If
Next obj

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Rick_Stanich"
wrote in message
news:Rick_Stanich.24066v_1141236615.8625@excelforu m-nospam.com...

This code runs thru but I am not getting the desired affect, Visible =
false for the condition.
I am checking a Cell for interior color, if the interior color is a
match then I want the coorosponding TextBox set "Visible = False"

Dim obj As OLEObject
Dim i as Long

For Each obj In Worksheets("sheet2").OLEObjects
If TypeOf obj.Object Is MSForms.TextBox Then
With Worksheets("sheet2")
For i = 1 To 50
OLEObjects("TextBox" & i).Visible = _
Range("A" & 10 + 1).Interior.ColorIndex = 3
Next i
End With
End If
Next

p.s.
The initial code was from Bob Phillips, Thanks Bob ;)
But it would not complete.

Dim i As Long
With Worksheets("sheet2")
For i = 1 To 50
OLEObjects("TextBox" & i).Visible = _
Range("A" & 10 + 1).Interior.ColorIndex = 3
Next i
End With

So I attempted to fix it.

Any help is appreciated.