Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sonali Sonali is offline

Default Hyperlink

I am having three sheets in Excel workBook. I created two hyperlinks in
Sheet1 to open the respective sheets (Sheet 1 & 2) on clicking the
hyperlink.
But the Sheet2 & 3 reamin hidden once the workbook is open and only
when hyperlink is clicked on Sheet 1 should the respective links should
work.
But the proble I am facing is that I applied the code in Sheet1 as
Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)

For hyperlink on Sheet1
'Sheet3.Visible = xlSheetVisible
Sheet3.Activate

End Sub

But whenever I click any of the two hyperlinks the same Sheet3 is
visible.

How to make visible different sheets when respective hyperlink is there
and clicked on the same sheet