Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default text to column

Hi Owl.

Try turning on the macro recorder as you perform the required operations.
The resultant code may be edited to enable more general use.

If you experience problems with this editing, post back with details.

---
Regards,
Norman

"owl527" wrote in
message ...

Hi,
I have a bunch of files that I have extract data from everyday.
However, I need to use the "text to column" function before I could
sort the file. I would like to create a macro to help me do the job so
then I don't have to do it everyday. Is it possible to write a "text to
column" macro? if so, how can I do that? Please let me know. Thank you
very much.

--
owl527
owl527's Profile: