Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Wheeler Martin Wheeler is offline

Default Find next time in a range

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the help.
It works! I don't know how you guys figure this stuff out.
What my end goal is to get a list of the URL's attached to the times such
as:-

1:00 1:05 1:10 1:17
1:27 1:35 1:40 1:45
1:52 2:02 2:10 2:15
2:55 12:00 12:07 12:17
12:25 12:35 12:42 12:52

Any help would be great.
Ta,
Martin

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
=MIN(IF(A1:H5J1,A1:H5))

assuming that the A time is in J1, and which is an array formula, it
should
be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not just Enter.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Martin Wheeler" wrote in message
XL2003, Win xp

Is there a way to find the next time in a range, where the times are
arranged randomly? So in range A1:H5 the code looks for the time after

the
nominated time.

So:-
If A = 10:30AM and the next time in the range is 11:15AM then
B=11:15AM
End if
And then I would make A=11:15AM and look for the next time in the range.
And so on until I have my list

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ta,
Martin