Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Diane Sulton Diane Sulton is offline

Default Code for auto filling in Excel based on number of months, & start date

I have an excel spreadsheet with
Invoice data across in rows.
These are subscriptions with start and end dates. I want to
automatically fill in the appropriate column [Jan, Feb, March, April,
May ....etc] the total amount of the invoice divided by the number of
months. If I have $100 for the invoice amount, and a subscription
period of 10 mos, and the subscription starts in Jan. I want to search
the row, look for the start date, the amount of the invoice/number of
months of subscriptions, and place this amount in the appropriate
columns(Jan, Feb, March...etc).

Thank you!