Michael

Hi Bonnie. Once you paste the chart into Word you should also right click
the chart, go to format picture - layout and select any layout except "in
line with text". The resize handles will turn white and the chart will be
much easier to move and locate on the page. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"floss" wrote:

Hi there, I do hope someone can help me - I'm going nuts.
When I do this job at work, there is no problem at all, so am confused
why my laptop at home won't play ball. I have made sure (at least I
think I have) that all the settings are the same.
I have a word document open and an excel sheet with the chart I want to
copy into word, I uncheck the 'size with window' box (from toolsoptions
- chart tab), yet, the second I paste into word it - sizes with the
window, into a squished chart. What am I doing wrong?
any help would be appreciated,
Floss

--
floss