Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kuansheng kuansheng is offline

Default offset cell position when there is value in a selected cell

Hi Bob i tried to follow the instruction. It seems that nothing is
happening. I guess i am doing it all worng.

I have in cell A22 a numeric value this gives the offset value. I have
in cell B22 a value that is to be copied to the new cell location that
is being offset.

When ever there is a negative value in any of the cell in the range
E25:DW25. Let say cell G25 now contain -25 and the offset value is 2.
What it needs to do is that the value that is in B22 will be copied to
the cell 1 row below and 2 column to the left of cell G25.

It is possible for more than 1 cell within E25:DW25 to have a negative
value. And the process is the smae for all case.

All these are dynamic. Could you help me out, i am a real idiot in
this. So sorry.