Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] sarasotavince@yahoo.com is offline

Default if then loop

I will study your suggestions and hopefully get a better understanding
of the code. I hate to admit it, but I'm hacking my way through based
on what I can find on the net and in these groups. I have yet to find a
good book that explains the foundations of excel VBA so 1 plus 1 leads
a person to build on principles 3, 4, and 5. It seems even the "basic"
books jump around the don't explain thngs that must be obvious to the
writer. Thanks again. I enjoy the learning process, nonetheless.
Vince