Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dwight[_6_] Dwight[_6_] is offline

Default "trying to access e-mail" when worksheet opened

At work many of our worksheets get the annoying "trying to access
e-mail...." error when a worksheet is opened. These work sheets have
code that loads a custom dll for business logic.

If I comment out the open code for this dll the error doens't appear.

Is there a way to open the dll other than the following that would
eliminate this error message?
Workbooks.Open ("\\share\Corporate\AMP Implementation\AMP Site
Prep\Acetone\blib3 bayduh\blib.dll")

All the forum messages seem to pertain to emailing and this dll is not
emailing anything.

Thanks